COVID 19 Preparedness
The Catskill Seasons Inn is dedicated to the safety of our employees and guests. Per industry best practice and regulation, we've made the following adjustments to our operation to help curb the spread of this and any other virus.
Should you choose, we can arrange a self check in where guests can bypass our staff and go directly to their room by contacting us in advance. Since all rooms are prepaid, if we have your information and arrival time, you don't need to interact with our team in person if you prefer.
While we have the latest in chemicals and disinfectant to sanitize all surfaces in the room, we also installed hand sanitizer dispensers by the door and have provided additional disinfectant for guests to supplement our housekeeping team should they so choose.
For your safety and ours, we will not be cleaning and refreshing the room between arrival and departure. We can provide refreshed towels or coffee k-cups upon request which we will leave just inside your room. Our housekeeping staff will wear the apporopriate PPE while in the guestrooms.
Restaurant and Bar
As we reopen our restaurant, we've made several changes as we've provided additional services:
- TAKEOUT - We're highlighting take-out service where patrons can call their order in advance and provide payment and we'll leave orders in the vestibule with your name on it so you can pick up when you arrive.
- DINING ROOM - In the dining room, we've removed tables so that diners can remain at safe social distancing from each other. We will not accept more than 6 guests in a party.
- RESERVATIONS - Reservations are required for dining in the restaurant. Walk in customers may not be served.
- UTENSILS- These will be brought to guests when they are seated.
- STAFF - our team will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- BACK OF HOUSE - In addition to standard sanitization requirements, our culinary staff will also be wearing masks covering their nose and mouth while preparing food
The pool and firepit areas will be restricted so that social distancing can be maintained.
We will ask anyone to leave if they are not respecting these guidelines.